29 February 2012

LEAP DAY

leap day! here it is... one extra day every four years...
what it means for me: one extra pay day on the end of february paycheck! 
woohoo :) :) :)
also it brings me the irish tradition of leap day which was introduced to me in 2010 via amy adams in, how original,  
LEAP YEAR
one day in every 4 years it is acceptable for a girl to ask her boy to marry her..
so here goes:

BOYFRIEND,
MARRY ME?

i know his answer... he's WAY TOO traditional for that so... yeah. AWKWARD  
moving on.... HAHA

TOMORROW IS MARCH! Which brings a month of fun:
our nephew cody's birthday
linda's wedding
burbank
baby bro's birthday
taking our 2 eldest nephews to a suns game
family celebrating march birthdays
salt lake city & seeing my lil sis
my big sister's birthday on st. patty's day
and most importantly... well maybe not MOST... but AMAZINGEST!
SHAMROCK SHAKES at MCDONALDS!!!!
{kind of like girl scout cookies.. only one month a year}

No comments:

Post a Comment