23 September 2014

Sleepy boy.

                                      

I still can't believe he is all mine. . I was chosen to be this sweet boys mom. Heavenly Father entrusted me with this sweet being. I'm obsessed with him and beyond grateful that I was chosen to be his mom.  His personality is really starting to show, and since the beginning I've said I think he will be funny, and boy is he.  I want to savor every single moment and I could stare at him sleeping all day long.  I have always wanted to be a mom and it has been everything I ever imagined and more. There is nothing else in the world I would rather do than take care of my son, my family & our house.  Mr. is incredible for affording me the opportunity to be a stay at home mom.  
Max is starting to crawl, for real. He's army crawling and keeps popping up on his knees. He'll be really cruising in no time. He's also babbling away like crazy. He is a talker! "Mamammaaaaa".  Still no teeth, but we're getting there. I'm in no hurry for those suckers to pop out, gummy bites hurt enough while nursing. 
Jacque & Beau are in town! Tonight is date night and most of my siblings and their spouses and my parents are all going to eat at The Melting Pot, then go to glowe putt for glow in the dark mini golf! We have so much fun planned for this week. Sunday, everyone got together to welcome Jacque & Beau with a steak dinner. Last night,we did homemade pizzas and watched the bears game.  Tonight is date night, no kids allowed! Max is staying with his taita & cieto (Mr.s parents). The rest of the week we have plans to build tepees for the kids, eat waffles from the waffluv truck, hit up top golf, watch some more football games, ikea, have a game night and tons more. 
We love having Jacque & Beau here, I think they should move here! We got Jennelle and Clint here, now it's time to work and Jacque & Beau. 

No comments:

Post a Comment