27 June 2011

forever kind of love.

you know that moment in a movie where you feel your heart catch itself and 
get those butterfly feelings in your tummy?

these are some of the most romantic moments and quotes in some of my favorite movies:
i think the notebook might be my # one because:
of how my ultimate love started as a summer romance
under the stars, at the volleyball courts as best friends
and blossomed into something i could never even dream up {love you booboo}.
also a few of the events, themes, line up right with my life.

“They didn't agree on much. In fact, they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time, and they challenged each other every day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.” - Duke

“If you're a bird, I'm a bird.” - Noah

“So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What’s it look like? If it’s with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that’s what you really wanted. But don’t you take the easy way out.” - Noah
 DIRTY DANCING
“Me? I'm scared of everything! I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of what I did, of who I am. And most of all, I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life.... the way I feel when I'm with you!” -Baby

“That's not true! You- You're everything!” - Baby
 NOTTING HILL
“Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” - Anna
 AS GOOD AS IT GETS
“…I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do, and … I watch them, wondering how they can watch you bring their food, and clear their tables and never get that they just met the greatest woman alive. And the fact that I get it makes me feel good, about me.” - Melvin
 SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE
“I thought we would meet only in death.” - Latika
 TITANIC
 {might i add this movie comes out in theaters next year in 3D, yes please!}
 
“Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.” - Jack  

 
“…If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love … I love … I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” - Darcy
 
“ No! No. You may only call me "Mrs. Darcy"... when you are completely, perfectly, and incandescently happy.”
“Mrs. Darcy…
        Mrs. Darcy…
                   Mrs. Darcy…
                            Mrs. Darcy…”
PRIDE AND PREJUDICE  - up there - weird blogger won't let me insert where i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment