22 November 2011

birthday weekend


FRIDAY

i was exhausted from getting barely any sleep.
luckily, had a half day at work and was able to take a nap.
that night boyfriend and i got chipotle for dinner {we had a coupon from the twilight souvenir bag, FREE FOOD}
and we watched our first holiday movie of the season:
THE FAMILY STONE

one of my absolute favorite scenes: christmas morning



SATURDAY

my actual birthday.
subyn, andre & the girls took me to MOVIE STUDIO GRILL for lunch and a movie:
happy feet two.
afterwards i took the girls to run some errands with me and they bought me a present.


silly faces with the girls {sophia, sarah & selah}

that night boyfriend and i went to ajo als for dinner and cosmic bowling!
megan, donna, carol, isa, jessy, roomie, & my baby bro all came bowling.
first game i bowled triple figures!!!

i bowled two XX in the last frame :)

boyfriend bowled a turkey!! three XXX

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment