19 May 2011

a very merry

unbirthday
to me
to who?
to me
oh, you

a very merry unbirthday
to you
who, me?
yes you
oh, me

let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea
a very merry unbirthday to you

now statistics prove
prove that you've one birthday
imagine just one birthday every year
ah, but there are 364 unbirthdays
precisely why we're gathered here to cheer

a very merry unbirthday
to me?
to you
a very merry unbirthday
for me?
for you
now blow the candle out, my dear
and make your wish come true
a very merry unbirthday to you

twinkle, twinkle little bat how i wonder where you're at
up above the world you fly
like a tea-tree in the sky

a very merry unbirthday to me!
today is my half birthday!! woohooo....
{6 months left for you to figure out the perfect present for me. just kidding. no presents needed.}
my middle oldest brother and his wife came in town last night {from texas} with their 2 children, so the next week and a half will be spent playing with sophie and justis
and dinner dates with justin and preeti.
they are here just in time for the most amazing weather in AZ!
never have i ever seen such beautiful weather in may before in the desert of AZ.
it is a glamorous patch of weather, thank you mother nature.
also, i found a case of a ton of mixed CDs, i am currently listening to one labeled:
first cd made in college
- i must say, it is one great mix! oh to be 19 and in college again...

have a great thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment